Saturday 22 June 2013

8 Month Update

I haven't written in ages! Honestly I have been so busy with the wedding that I don't seem to have any time to myself!!

Anyway,

Sienna is now 8 months!!! I can't quite believe it but it's true. Not only that but \i am due back to work on the 1st of July which is next week - MENTAL!

I am sad to be going back to work but its only three days a week so it's not too bad. I hope! I will be fine after the first few days it will just take some getting used to.

For being 8 months I expected Sienna to be able to do more. I see her cousin who is younger shouting "mama mama mama" all the time and her other cousin rolling around the floor and I wonder why she can't do it. I thought maybe it was because I wasn't putting her down enough but she is lying on the floor surrounded by toys and about an hour everyday and still nothing.

Well not nothing - when you lie her on her stomach she stiffens herself up and she flips herself onto her back. progress!!


She is however sitting up all by herself! And she can do it for as long as she wants - not just ten seconds before she falls sideways or backwards. And she can pull herself up to sitting position if she has something to hold onto (usually a finger).

Another thing she cam do is she can pull hair really really well. And by god does it hurt!!

I am continually trying to get her to get her to roll and to crawl. I put a toy just out of her reach or I sit just a little too far away and put my arms out to her. she is making all the motions of trying to crawl but she just isn't moving.

But watch this space......

If you have any tips let me know

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment