Monday 4 March 2013

Damn Car!!

So Colm and I have a Ford Focus Ghia. We have had it for nearly 3 years and its only 5 years old and it has served us very well........well until Colm went to England and on the Thursday of that week it decided to break!!

I couldn't get it to start and when the mechanic took a look at it he asked if I had been through a flood. That week was probably the driest week all year so I definately hadn't even been through an overly large puddle.

But the engine had flooded and we need a new one. Why do these things cost so much money to fix? It's ridiculous!!

The worst thing is waiting for it to get fixed. It could take up to two weeks and we are stuck without a car and I have to borrow my mums car to collect Mya from school and pick Colm up from work.

Pain in the butt!



No comments:

Post a Comment