Monday 4 March 2013

Where have I been?

It's been like 3 weeks since I last blogged which is a disgrace!!!
So firstly - sorry about that!

Colm is now safely home from Huddersfield and working very close to home which is a huge relief. I don't see him during the week but it is a great comfort to know that he is close by if something goes wrong.

So basically we have been keeping very quiet these last few weeks. I have barely left the house besides to go to my mums or to collect Mya from school.

Oh and we got a new edition to the family lol. Everyone meet Ellie Rose (Mya named her)


Basically we have been looking for a pet for a while but didn't know what we should get as Colm and I both work during the day so it wouldn't be fair to get a dog as we couldn't give it all the attention it would need. We thought about a cat but Colm doesn't really like them. 

So I saw this little thing in Pets At Home and I fell in love!! She is small and so so cute! The cage is big for her but small enough to fit into our dining room without looking ugly and out of place. And even Sienna loves watching her!!

So we are now a family of 5!!

No comments:

Post a Comment